Daily Fare is located inside the Bethel Train Station. The kitchen is open weekdays from 6 am to 3 pm, Saturdays from 11am to 1 pm… and sometimes later. We’re crazy like that.
13 Durant Avenue
Bethel, CT 06801
IMPORTANT: Even though we love trains, Daily Fare is not affiliated with Metro North Railroad. For fares, schedules and service information, visit http://mta.info. And please be nice to us if your train is late. It’s out of our control.
FREQUENT TRAIN RELATED QUESTIONS:
- There are NO ticketing machines at Bethel station.
- Riders can pay CASH or CREDIT/DEBIT on the train (but you won’t be penalized, we promise).
- Yes, there’s only one track that serves trains going in both directions. If you’re standing in our lobby and the train is traveling from left to right, it’s northbound to Danbury. If the train is traveling right to left, it’s southbound to Stamford/NYC.
- Welcome to Bethel, Connecticut! Sadly, we are not Bethel, New York – home of 1969s Woodstock festival and museum. Your European travel agent horribly misinformed you. Take your grievances up with them, but please have a cup of coffee or tea on the house. It’s the least we can do. Peace and love.
- We have some schedule pamphlets out in the lobby, in the green basket. Please take one.